iGENO’s core business is embedded networks and as such we have the skills and tools to help Tenants manage their energy and hot water costs. Key benefits of an iGENO embedded network may include:
At iGENO we Enable full, unrestricted competition for energy to sites within the embedded network We value all our customers and would love to keep everyone as part of the iGENO family That’s why we have a price matching policy to maintain a high satisfaction with our customers. If a customer wants to leave the EN and go to a retailer of their choice they just need to give written notice and we can help organise the change over.* *Retailers may charge a connection fee and a meter charge. Please check terms and conditions and charges with the retailer of your choice.
If you are moving out of the premises and no longer need power there is a simple way of disconnecting. Head to our website Here and follow the prompts.
• Offer site specific and tailored energy rates including possible price match options
• Deliver customised and easy to understand billing solutions for both retail and network only tenants.
• Utilise a custom-built billing and customer management system
• Provide a 24/7 Customer service team to assist with enquiries and questions
• Multilingual call centre
• Offer access to our unique iGENO online portal to help manage and support accounts
• Offer tenants membership to the iGENO Rewards Program where tenants may have access to more than 4,500 exciting offers including local cafes, restaurants, take-away and pubs, hotels and apartments, movie tickets, attractions, groceries, petrol and much more across Australia and New Zealand.
Each Building will have Access to a dedicated, single point of contact account manager.